Tuesday 11 May 2010

Oliver

Rob's birthday on the 8th May and we celebrated it by going to London to see a show. We picked Oliver (well I picked Oliver). This turned out to be a good choice. It was one of the best shows I have been to and Rob thinks so too.
Rob drove to London and we parked in the Park Lane car park. We were staying in the Victory Club a stones throw from Marble Arch. We were booked in for a pre show meal at 5:30. Very nice but very small portions; I could of eaten it twice. The waiter said that we could use this table in the bread; so we ordered a cheese board and some port just in case we were a bit peckish (scoffed the lot).
The show was sooooooo good. All the actors were excellent especially Fagan (Griff Reece-Jones). I was hoping that the original Nancy would still be there. The new one was fantastic, she didn't need a microphone; amazing. I think I would go back and watch it all over again.

1 comment:

  1. look forward to reading your blog......
    love sarah...xxx

    ReplyDelete