Saturday 29 May 2010

The day of Emma and Gavins wedding 28 05 10

What a fantastic day we all had. The weather was perfect, not too hot, not too cold it was just right. The venue; from the front gates of the the property to the spectacular gardens and lake is amazing. (as soon as I have photos I will upload them).


Emma is my cousin Stevens daughter. She looked beautiful, glowing and extremely happy. Her mum Gill who passed away 3 years ago would have been very proud of her. Steven has to do this all again in a few months time for daughter number 2 Marie. Good luck with that Steven, if you were not grey haired already................


Some sensational outfits, fascinaters, hats, cravats and tails with the guests making every effort to look good for the bride and groom. The photographer had his work cut out trying to drag the guests into a heart shape framing the bride and groom who stood in the middle, then running up to an overlooking balcony to take the picture. I hope it worked.


The night went too quickly and before we knew it the meal was over, the cake cut and all the drink well and truly drunk. Ask my sister Debbie cause see drank most of it (ha ha) only joking Debbie. We stayed the night and a smashing hotel called the Ely on the A30 (impressed) I would stay there again, and I don't say that too often.


On the way back today we picked up Cameron our grandson for the rest of the long weekend. I hope the weather picks up.


All for now folks xx

1 comment: